Opcenito o svim igrama i igrama za PC

Moderators: Venom, DC One, GA moderatori

Stephengeks
Stari forumas
Stari forumas

idateasia review

Postby Stephengeks » 24 Nov 2016, 17:50

best buy Pocket Camera Canon sd780is

you need to, This is the perfect camera. It amazing all of the features that Canon has managed to cram into this sleek, Tiny idateasia review certain degree of camera. It takes great pictures and amazing HD videos in a beautifully designed enclosure.

but, And I not sure why associated with people don mention this, There is a serious drawback in that it can consistently record videos longer than 30 minutes. No matter as big as your flash card, This camera will stop recording video after 30 minutes and requires you to restart you need to continue recording.

This means if you need it to record your own rehearsal for a play or a softball game in which you a collaborating, You need to make sure someone is behind the camera to restart it after every 30 minutes. Can just set it on a tripod and neglected. I was bummed when i came across this because I wanted it as one of my main camcorders.

Video quality is very useful and compares favorably to that of my older DV camcorders. in, I would say it as good as or better than many dedicated camcorders in the market or idateasia sign up pocket camcorders like the Flip or Vado.

This is a great camera and had the potential to be a very capable camcorder but with its 30 minute recording limitation, You still need to buy a fanatical camcorder.

lastly, to the touch on size again, This camera is surprisingly small. We talking deck small, Credit card covers it completely up small. I knew it was small before I recognized it, But it still shocking the first time you figure it out if you haven used a real small camera before.

I probably wouldn't use this as a serious primary camera, But if you want something that still takes great pictures in most situations and can literally fit in a pocket, You can go wrong utilizing this camera. I lusted after this camera on release due to the size vs functioning, settle-back to watch got one idateasia.com login and have to say, It lived up to my expectations and then some.

Return to “PC i Igre Generalno”