Novi CS 1.6 Serveri? Zašto ne?

Sva pitanja, sugestije i kritike u vezi BIHnet Games servera. Ovdje također možete i predlagati nove servere.

Moderators: I2oni, GA podrška

^OziriS^
Banovan

Novi CS 1.6 Serveri? Zašto ne?

Postby ^OziriS^ » 18 Jan 2011, 01:13

Pozdrav igrači cs 1.6 fps igre.

Zanima me dali u bliskoj budućnosti rukovodioci bihnet cs 1.6 servera planiraju otvoriti još neki cs 1.6 server.

Neznam zašto su ukinuli bihnet dm bilo je igrača a nismo se morali mučiti 3 sata da udemo ovako kad udem na free zonu 3 sata kucam retry dok udem daj otvorite još neki server mislim da je većina igrača za to.

HKB korisnici imaju 5-6 servera neznam tačno a mi 2 pa bar 2 da imamo pub i dm.

Molim odgovor.

Napominjem: Ovo mi je druga ista tema izvinjavam se jer nisam vidio da ima podforum podrška.
BIHnet Public Server 195.222.33.247:27015
www.ga.com.ba
Najjača multiplayer zajednica u Bosni i Hercegovini !

BuTcH3RR
Uprava
Uprava

Re: Novi CS 1.6 Serveri? Zašto ne?

Postby BuTcH3RR » 22 Jan 2011, 07:28

Ne bi lose kada bi mogli dobiti, ali moramo cekati na odgovor :D

Alberttof
Ovisnik
Ovisnik

Consumer Products Ratings

Postby Alberttof » 18 Oct 2016, 00:21

This is obviously unique enough to get a closer look. One should remember the fact that all varieties of trades have inherent risks but they also also offer advantages in turn. I seek to abide because of the aptly named ‘Occam’s razor’ principle of science, which basically says how the simpler everything is, better. One in the first things I visited see was the Van Gogh Museum. This also brings us to your next point. Sun block along with a hat. If you keep an eye on these things, it may already be called accounting. There usually are many people behind the scenes working to generate an artist a superstar. When a victim is brought in to your emergency room, you spring into action and talk towards the person. Several types of alternative fuel would be the renewable strength that comes from wind power, solar technology, tidal power, geothermal power and hydropower.
Since the origins on the word “kitchen” relate just to cooking, these evolving spaces may eventually even earn themselves a brand new name. You also can use a tripod to acquire a steady shot. It is utilized in various forms making furniture and furniture parts, building trim, tool parts, toys, athletic paraphernalia and a number of other useful and exquisite articles in accordance use.
Horse Racing Picks Service - CHEAP
Back to Strictly business comprehensive article on Many growths in the scrotum
the virtuoso lover secrets Learn the Secrets of Masterful Loverand SexGods The Masterful Lovers And Sex Gods

United States, has chosen the APAC Customer Services. As with some other electronic sensor the CCD just isn't perfect and includes some noise (also termed as white noise to hint on its randomness attribute). Stick or broom vacuums are perfect for smaller type. The house was elaborately furnished with miniature versions of not simply furniture and also paintings, tapestries along with other wall hangings, all generally to scale. If you choose to do anything that gets both your hands wet, soapy or dirty, your nose WILL itch. Winners in this event are shown the so-called Gold, Silver. Individual attention is an additional salient benefit for. Reason #3: You don't need your own personal winning product to trade. If you get involved in a support. This is finished so to safeguard your driver from unwanted scratches and dents.

Other links:
http://forum.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/showt ... 51#pid6851

sources
related

Return to “Podrška”