cod4

Sva pitanja, sugestije i kritike u vezi BIHnet Games servera. Ovdje također možete i predlagati nove servere.

Moderators: I2oni, GA podrška

oblivion
Forumas
Forumas

cod4

Postby oblivion » 07 Jun 2009, 20:27

problem u vezi s cod4 ukucam ip adresu ali nikakve reakcije a taj server je online
ASUS P5KPL-AM
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
Ram 2Gb Kingstone
Vga Nvidia 9500GT GDDR2 1Gb
Samsung Syncmaster 2032 BW 20"

BuTcH3RR
Uprava
Uprava

Re: cod4

Postby BuTcH3RR » 07 Jun 2009, 20:57

skini patch 1.6 i 1.6-17 i moci ce...

Patch 1.6

ftp://ftp.bih.net.ba/pub/games/cod4/CoD ... hSetup.exe

Patch 1.7

ftp://ftp.bih.net.ba/pub/games/cod4/CoD ... hSetup.exe

Ip adrese servera

195.222.33.246:28961 - Search & Destroy - verzija 1.5
195.222.33.246:28962 - TeamDeath Match - verzija 1.5
195.222.33.246:28963 - HeadQuarters - verzija 1.5
195.222.33.246:28964 - Domination - verzija 1.5
195.222.33.221:28960 - Death Match - verzija 1.6
195.222.33.241:28965 - Search & Destroy / PAM mode server - verzija 1.6

Sretno

oblivion
Forumas
Forumas

Postby oblivion » 07 Aug 2009, 14:18

ok hvala sad moze a mozes mi reci sta je s cod2 skinuo sam patcheve i dalje nece
ASUS P5KPL-AM
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5Ghz
Ram 2Gb Kingstone
Vga Nvidia 9500GT GDDR2 1Gb
Samsung Syncmaster 2032 BW 20"

BuTcH3RR
Uprava
Uprava

Postby BuTcH3RR » 07 Aug 2009, 16:42

oblivion wrote:ok hvala sad moze a mozes mi reci sta je s cod2 skinuo sam patcheve i dalje nece

evo ti ip-i od server BiHneta

195.222.33.245:28960 - Search & Destroy
195.222.33.245:28961 - HeadQuarters
195.222.33.245:28962 - TeamDeath Match 2
195.222.33.245:28963 - TeamDeath Match 1
195.222.33.245:28964 - Capture The Flag

a sto se tice Cod2.. pogledaj ovoj link... Vise ces tamo vidjeti oko cod2 nego da ti ja pise ovde ... jer ja slabo igram cod2 presto....

viewforum.php?f=46

VincentRew
forumBOT
forumBOT

Female Body Toning Workouts

Postby VincentRew » 20 Aug 2016, 14:31

Insanity Workout Program: Your Path into a Ripped Body! When buying women, be mentally prepared she will dismiss you and also reject you. Do not emphasize within the outcome, experience the process of getting your hands on women. With this under consideration, if that you are not in good spirits, I will not recommend one to pick up women. I mean, which woman will bother a person who approaches them having a gloomy face? Exercise Variety That Produces Results! Presently, the market industry presents various types of diets, pills, along with some cases machines that commit to to shed weight faster. But the truth is, you will find several very easy ways to shed weight faster. motivated to reside a healthy and fit lifestyle! You will find that making use of your own weight is even tougher than using weight machines! For example, squats are a great method to build strength inside your thighs and calves. When the Japanese occupied Fo Shan, the military police caught wind of Yip Man?s reputation and invited him to be their coach. But he refused on the standpoint of righteousness. That angered the Japanese greatly, on the point how they ordered another kung fu master, surnamed Leung, to challenge Master Yip Man. Yip Man accepted only after being asked more often than not. Master Leung thought his punch very efficient and worn the extender against Master Yip. Yip Man immediately executed the Wing Chun ?Horse Stance and Kwan Sao? to guard himself, then turned around and kicked Master Leung towards the ground. After this occurrence, Yip Man left Fo Shan due towards the increased pressure the Japanese added to him. However, he still continued improving the Chinese government suppress the Japanese. After the Japanese resistance, Uncle Yip would not teach Wing Chun, but worked for the police department. In order to eliminate the area of evil and protect the individuals, Master Yip solved many crimes, such as Fo Shan Sar Ton Fon Street Robbery, and caught the robber in Sing Ping Theater. Master Yip Man continued his position as leader with the military patrol of south Kwang Chow prior to the collapse of Mainland China.
Easy Toning Workouts
mouse click the up coming website
Tight Buttocks Exercises
Weight Exercises For Bum
Full File

Cindy Jackson is considered one of those gals with endured five facelifts, cheek implants, two nose jobs, an agonizing jaw reshaping and numerous injections. In all this lady has had 52 plastic surgeries over 2 decades, she?s spent over $100,000 and he or she?s not done yet. She just loves plastic cosmetic surgery and artificial enhancements. She obviously has the methods to pay for surgery; she doesn?t appear to mind the recuperative time or even the fact she may risk infection and botched results. Cindy Jackson is featured inside the Guinness Book of World Records for having essentially the most cosmetic procedures and she or he offers good advice for all those contemplating a surgical procedure: Stay away on the mini-lifts given that they will have to become repeated in a few months or so and take the the perfect time to meet with three surgeons before choosing to undergo the knife. What Do They Know? As you bend your legs in to a squatting position, be certain to bend slowly within the knees and hips, whilst keeping the back as stable as it can be. Third, never allow stress are able to you. When your system gets stressed, cortisol, the strain hormone, gets released into the system. This thins the skin and increases storage of unwanted fat. Cortisol also impedes the production from the hormone that produces skin look smooth and healthy. When you may, take the the perfect time to relax to put one's body back in equilibrium. Meditate, do Yoga or perhaps walk around. Try breathing exercises to normalize your body and beat cellulite. 5. Create and apply a good work out routine consisting of both cardio and weightlifting. Do not underestimate the effectiveness a correctly applied strength and fitness regimen offers unwanted weight loss goals. By building a regime you may stick to by scheduling it early each morning and rendering it a habit, you may be making leaps and strides toward burning more fat and boosting your metabolism.
https://googledrive.com/host/0BynAVCIxb ... e+Your+Bum
https://googledrive.com/host/0BynAVCIxb ... 088573.pdf
https://googledrive.com/host/0BynAVCIxb ... +Exercises

I visualize hypnosis as being a mental massage, the result of that spreads throughout your system. Your mind and the body are, of course, interlinked. You go to get a physical massage and also you find the mind drifting and may easily go to sleep. Hypnosis works from your opposite direction. Mind works upon body just like body works upon mind. Some women don?t need to depend on other people to accomplish your daily tasks. Chores like lifting kids, handling groceries and doing laundry are common easier when someone has stronger muscles. Studies show that even moderate weightlifting for women can increase a female's strength by around 50 percent! Well, what I know here is there may be no one best approach to pick up women. Different mankind has different ways of getting your hands on women and are also successful to some certain extent. Calf Exercises for Men by Milburn olin Helpful Tips About How to Lose Weight Faster
Easy Toning Workouts
click the next website page
Ways To Lift Your Buttocks
Simple Workouts To Tone Your Body
enquiry

If done safely and properly, the former are going to be your result. If you make an effort to lift an excessive amount of weight too quickly, rogues can cause severe and in many cases permanent damage for the muscles. So here would be the question, is it possible to get effective is a result of online fitness programs? As a seasoned Personal Trainer with 10 many years of experience, I say it all depends. Not everybody has a rise rope on them right this moment, but a rise rope is usually one with the best fat loss exercises since you use your arms, your calfs, legs, and explosive movements. People who jump rope often break a sweat in short order, so why wouldn't you start today and begin jumping rope! 5. Create and apply a good work out routine consisting of both cardio and weight training exercise. Do not underestimate the effectiveness a nicely applied strength and fitness regimen offers your unwanted weight loss goals. By building a regime you are able to stick to by scheduling it early the next day and so that it is a habit, you will end up making leaps and strides toward burning more fat and improving your metabolism. Learn more at Now that any of us have explored how you can lose pregnancy weight by eating a nutritious diet, let?s cover tips on how to lose pregnancy weight by exercising. First things first, you might need to acquire clearance through your doctor when you begin exercising after delivery. Depending within the method of delivery (C-section or vaginal birth), the amount of your time you?re forced to wait before exercising varies. 3. Sex drive to savor more and longer love making Do you like a lot of television? Obviously occasionally lying around the couch and watching 2-3 tv shows is exactly that which you need to complete to feel happier about something. It's feasible you've were built with a rough day, happen to be dealing high numbers of anxiety merely need some time and energy to chill out. At precisely the same time new studies demonstrate that people that spend more compared to a couple of hours on a daily basis sitting and viewing tv are ten percent prone to have weak muscles of their back and of their abdomen. The absolute best technique to counteract this is always to get your exercise in, in front in the tv. Obviously this may work greater if you might be likely to get working out at your home. This model boasts a remarkable ten programs and sixteen resistance levels. Enough to help keep any home user happy and challenged. This model uses electromagnetic devices to offer friction and add something extra for a workout. The Nautilus E3000 is pricier versus the Nautilus E2000 however it has twenty resistance levels that explain the real difference in price. While researching online for Ab Coaster opinions, details and as well prices, you could possibly surely find numerous different boards asking the off the shelf issue, ' can your Ab Coaster genuinely function? '. The result is basic and hassle-free - 'yes'. An easy reasoning are already employed within the creating from the Ab Coaster, and here is often a conclusion.

Other links:
http://thedarkpreacher.com/mybb/showthr ... 35#pid3535
http://www.bazastron.1mega.info/viewthr ... 436&extra=
http://www.lineageforum.ru/showthread.p ... ost1264813

just click the following web page
Internet Rags-to-riches
visit my web page

VincentRew
forumBOT
forumBOT

Workouts For Women To Get Toned

Postby VincentRew » 20 Aug 2016, 14:32

Presently, industry presents various types of diet plans, pills, along with some cases machines promising to shed weight faster. But the truth is, you'll find several really easy ways to shed pounds faster. When first you get in shape, it is usually easy to over undertake it. You ought to start slow and work on your path into strenuous exercise, particularly when it's been a good time as you were on the regular fitness routine. You ought to re-train one's body. Muscles rebuild gradually. The solution to avoid injuries as well as their resulting setbacks is usually to give one's body a chance to slowly and steadily rebuild. The program is specifically aimed at people looking to shed weight quickly. It is categorised into three phases that last one month ' so in total this system length is ninety days. Every day you might have a new workout to try and do, whether its the front on the body, back in the body, or cardio. Each workout lasts about half an hour, and is particularly supposedly designed burning maximum calories whilst your metabolism up long afterwards the workout. 1. Eat breakfast! Many people underestimate the value of a nutritious breakfast to jump start every day. This habit doesn't only give you renewed energy every day, and definitely will increase your metabolism early each morning so you are able to get an increase start on unwanted weight loss goals with the day. Since metabolism is higher each morning naturally, it is possible to eat and will also be more more likely to burn it well quickly. Not only will you burn that which you eat each morning faster, and you will retain levels of energy throughout the day so now by eating help protect you against intense cravings for un-healthy foods when lunchtime rolls around. Joshua A. Johnson is usually a fitness writer for your ultimate guide in your perfect body. Learn more amazing fitness tips and ways in which to get healthy fast at and subscribe to our free newsletter. Can You Really Get Effective Results From Online Fitness Programs Don't forget to warm up as well as cool down before your workout to lessen the risk of injuries. So clearly she's got the credentials to discharge a world-class exercise routine. But will it live up towards the hype?
simply click the next web page
click through the next web page
check this link right here now
Exercises For Butt At Home
internet site
Link Home Page
my response

1. Hammer Toss ? This sort of exercise targets the complete core. With proper form, resistance, plus the right home exercise equipment, this exercise might help tone you up. To start out, you will need a 5-pound medicine ball and commence the routine by standing using your feet shoulder width apart. As you support the medicine ball with both of your hands, slightly bend the knees and position the ball right facing your chest. Next, decrease your hips with all the ball touching the outside of your respective left foot. Stand up as quick as it is possible to and bring the ball across your chest and toss it either to your fitness buddy or up against the wall. In return, in case you happen to get a partner, permit them to toss it back. This fat loss exercise really should be repeated much, and then to your other side. If you click about the picture on the animated tummies you can be taken with a video. Like other sites available today, this place swears that it will simply be up for just a "very short time" and reminds you you are lucky to possess seen it by any means. And like others, you could have to sit through the whole presentation before getting to your actual advertisement. I suffered through it once (at the least most from it) and to the life of me, I was amused because not merely did they do not mention diet, healthy eating as well as food in any way, they specifically would not mention bananas or their four little brothers that had been equally bad in your case. In fact, in a very matter of weeks you might achieve a dramatic transformation in getting lessen cellulite. Your hips, thighs and butt will likely be more shapely and toned then in the past. Plus, your natural feminine curves are going to be further enhanced. All it needs is that you just firstly come up with a decision that you just want to have rid from the cellulite on the body. Then come up with a commitment to accomplish whatever is necessary, last but not least follow through if you take the necessary actions each day.
https://googledrive.com/host/0BynAVCIxb ... orkout.pdf

Exercise & Meditation :: Why Women Lift Weights 7. Kick Boxing However, as an alternative to resorting to surgical treatment or some other mechanical ways to beat cellulite, you can find practical things that you may do to generate it less obvious. By following these no-nonsense and steps, it is possible to be on your solution to smoother complexion in as little as per week. When our faces show aging whether we have now lost weight or you cannot, there exists sometimes great temptation to make use of extraneous approaches to recapture our youthful appearance. Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio and Fitness workout program is often a popular program that specializes in achieving maximal results using only your individual body. Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio and Fitness workout requires no additional weights, devices or materials. The 10 disc set comes complete with cardio, plyometrics and is also broken down into intervals taking care of strength, power, resistance and core training. This is one on the ultimate in your own home workout programs, as well as the Insanity exercise program really delivers.
my website
Going At this website
How To Lift Your Booty
Workout Your Butt
please click the following internet site

When obtaining women, be mentally prepared she will dismiss you together with reject you. Do not emphasize for the outcome, take pleasure in the process of obtaining women. motivated to reside in a healthy and fit lifestyle! If you've got more than one member with the family who wants to have into shape then you should consider a physical exercise machine which will withstand heavy-duty use. This means the machine should be capable to put up with a lot more than one workout per day over a duration of weeks and years. This was far over I thought possible and I could barely believe what I looked like inside the mirror. Sure I still stood a couple of pounds left to visit, but I looked great considering I only spent 90 days at it. Investment in Your Health Ab Coaster shopper critiques show that buyers have elected complete utilization of many from the meritorious reasons for having this abs workout appliance. The characteristic while using Ab Coaster would be the fact that it can be just a great means to complete easy abdominal workouts your house. All you've to to complete is usually adhere to this abs firming activities rigorously and religiously. Shoppers that contain applied this Ab Coasters regulatory and find executed the ab toning routines carefully, are finding surprising benefits. Users in the Coaster have described achieving your goal in shedding and burning upto 5 inches of midsection fat. People have got shed as effective as TEN in . into their midriff and have shifted from size FIFTEEN to size 10 in the amazingly quick period of your time. A great enhanced volume of self-assurance, a nutritious constitution and excellent fitting clothes (adding for the good looks! ) usually are lots of auxiliary important things about using the Ab Coaster. The speed of lowering of unwanted fat will depend you being an individual there isn't a preset formula. The only treatment for obtain good abs is arduous exercise for the Coaster and as well a proper dieting. The more frequent and as well religious the exercising and eating plan, greater may function as the amount to get rid in the body fat depositions plus abdominal progression. 1. Keep you apart shoulder width when you stand up. 2. Breathe deeply using your nose towards the point where your lungs are full, without puffing your abs. 3. Blow the breath out forcefully when you flex. However, you desire to minimize the number you actually let out your breath. As I make my abs tight, I open my mouth simply a tad. If you wish extra help while using force, maintain your fists tightly clenched. 4. Flex your abs more and much more as you exhale, taking an extra a few seconds, then let out the many rest within your breath and inhale new air, starting again. 2. Piloxing Not every exercise machine out there can perform that. With a Nautilus elliptical machine you are able to be guaranteed of your machine that can work for years minus the worry of computer breaking down. What's more it has great warranties that will watch you through repeated use. What Do They Know?

Other links:
http://www.ummahforum.com/showthread.ph ... post938061

link homepage
Necessary Elements Of Domain Flipping Extreme - Exploited Secrets Of The Domain Community For 2012
Reset To Succeed

Return to “Podrška”